Welcome to our Good, Green and Guest-friendly campsites
The south of France is well known as an ideal vacation area. Not only in summer but also before and after season one can relax, enjoy the pleasant climate, the calm and peace of the wonderful natural surroundings yet also admire culture and history.
To make it easier to find English speaking, good, green and guest-friendly campsites, some southern camp-owners have created the GGG campsites.
The GGG campsites
- Are situated in the south of France.
- Have a guest-friendly, English speaking owner who’s living on the campsite.
- Have spacious sites and clean sanitary facilities.
- Accessible for tents, caravans and camper-vans.
- Are all of a small scale.
- Offer more than just camping.
- If you encounter any problems on your way, you can ring a.m. campsites for any support such as translation or explanation.
Once you’ve stayed at one of the GGG campsites, spots are available from € 14.00 *) at the next site-member camps. This includes pitch, car and power for two persons.
Any extra persons and animals will be charged with the normal tariff.
Valid for one year, excepting for July and August.
*) Excepting local taxes, that may vary by location.